No social plans whatsoever this weekend, which is actually good because I have a lot of stuff I should be doing:
- Cleaning house, especially my home office. Absolutely have to stop putting this off.
- Getting finances up to date. See above.
- Business plan. Need to figure out how much I should be charging for photography, and put up a rate page.
- Practicing bass. A band approached me after my Blue Bear performance and asked if I wanted to join them. Assuming I can learn a few songs from their set, I'm sitting in at their rehearsal Tuesday night.
- Jogging. Either the 5-mile Embarcadero run or the 8-mile to Crissy Field.