- Filed with boyziggy at San Francisco City Hall for a business license (sole proprietorship) and Fictitious Business Name. So yay, now I'm official and such:
(Yes, my address is now a matter of public record, but I blanked it out on this public photo anyway.)
- Published the required statement for the Fictitious Business Name in the Bay Area Reporter. The first of four weekly ads should have run this week; I still need to pick up a copy to confirm.
- Updated the Funcrunch Photo web site to have a Drupal back-end. The end user experience hasn't changed much, yet, but updates should be easier and faster now (theoretically).
- Posted a new Craigslist ad.
- Raised my stated base rate. I decided that the barrier to entry for people paying me for pix was not the amount I was asking, but just coming up with money at all (especially in the case of "starving artists"). I'm still willing to negotiate, trade, etc., but I have to start making a living at some point.
So yeah, please hire me and tell all your friends. I shoot weddings too! Thanks!