Anyway, tonight I decided, after some research, to upgrade from Quicken 2002 Deluxe for Mac (which surprisingly still runs mostly fine under OS 10.5) to Quicken 2010 Home and Business for Windoze. I carefully followed Intuit's directions for preparing my Mac export file, but with the large time interval not surprisingly things went a bit kablooie. Dates from year 2001 ended up as 1901, year 2000 dates ended up with today's date, etc. After the fourth import attempt I realized I would have to fix each of my many accounts manually.
So I'm now going down memory lane, which is painful, as I'm reconciling savings accounts from back when I had thousands of dollars to put into savings on a regular basis. Plus notes on transfers of treasury accounts to my ex on the date of our divorce in 2001.
This financial project is going to be a fun few weeks... *sigh*