So here are some of the things I would want if money were to drop out of the sky and I were forced to spend it only on fun stuff. I'm not including items for my photography business in this list; I could easily run up tens of thousands in expenses there alone. And I'm assuming we'd still be living in our current apartment, as otherwise the number one material thing I would wish for would be our own house in San Francisco or Berkeley with a yard and a paid-off mortgage.
1. New fully tricked-out Mac Pro desktop and 30 inch monitor.
2. New laptop - Probably the 13" MacBook Air.
3. Several pairs of Newton Running shoes.
4. Two-week vacation in Hawaii.
5. Full-body massage treatments.
6. Season tickets to San Francisco Performances and the San Francisco Jazz Festival.
Mmm, the nice thing about making this list is realizing how happy I am with what I already have.
So what's on your "favorite things" list?