|Oct. 7th, 2013 05:05 pm Invisibly trans*9 notes - Make notes |
The phases go kinda like this:
1) I want people to see me as I really am. So I will try to look like that.
2) Fuck that isn't working, I might as well just look how the fuck I want.
3) But people think I look like I have normal gender. This is very wrong.
4) If I try harder to make them see me as I am at least they will think I look like a freak, which will be closer to the truth. Because I am a freak.
5) I am tired of trying, it's too much effort for little reward, I will go back to wearing what the fuck I want. (repeat from step 3)
Basically, I feel like if people don't have a mental place for what I am they should look at me and say "I don't know what the fuck that is" rather than "I can place that into one of the boxes in my head, close enough". The former is less wrong than the latter.